SONOFF DIY Wi-Fi Wireless Switch For Smart Home With ABS Shell Mobile APP TimerPower: <=0.5W
Rate Voltage: 100-260V
Power Adapter: Without Power Adapter
Control mode: Mobile APP;
Transmission mode: Wi-Fi communication;
Controlled lines: 1;
Control distance: infinity;
Platform: Android, iOS;
Working temperature: 0-55 degree
Size: 8.6 * 3.8 * 2cm
Sonoff RF switch makes all home appliances smart. As long as the mobile has network, customers can remotely control the appliances by turning them on off from anywhere at any time. Another feature available is to set timing schedules for the appliances, which can include countdown, scheduled on/off, and can thus, help customers maintain an easy life.
The APP eWeLink enables users to control appliances easily. The iOS version of the application can be downloaded in App Store while the Android version in Google Play.
- To install Sonoff, pay attention to the IN and Out mark on Sonoff.
- 1. Switch off electricity source
- 2. Open the two yellow shells at both ends.
- 3. Connect the two electricity source cables(Live and Neutral) to the 2 ports with “IN” mark, one cable for one port, and there’s no limitation for which port to connect.
- 4. Connect the two appliance cables(Live and Neutral) to the 2 ports with “OUT” mark, one cable for one port, and there’s no limitation for which port to connect.
- 5. Cover the shells and screw firmly
Android APP APP Download : http://bit.ly/2LHTA8L
- Support apple cellphone also, you can search “e-welink” in App store to setup it for English version;
Package included: 1 x Remote switch module